Graphics
Graphics

Friday, April 30, 2010

Gone Fishing Challenge 109 Cute Card Thursday and Prairie Fairy Week 17

This is such a cute Digi Stamp (from Meljen's Digi Shop).
I glazed the cat and flowers to make them shine.
For the challenge at Cute Card Thursday it is" to make
your own"-So I made my own flowers and little butterfly.
The challenge at Prairie Fairy is to "Go Twiggy" so I
added a twig to the fishing pole and added some twine for the
fishing line. The inside has an identical digi pic just smaller.
The saying is from Clear Dollar Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. Look at that scruffy ol cat!! Loving the fishing pole! thanks for joining the fairies this week at FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the image, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card! Love the image and the use of your stick! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday‘s" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
    I invite you to hop on over and celebrate my DT positions with me by entering in my candy giveaway!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect! This is so cute!

    Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete